Please review the following requirements to determine if you are eligible for a mammogram screening. Then complete the form below. Once submitted, our office will contact you within one business day to schedule your appointment.
- You must be at least 40 years old. If you are age 30-39 and have a mother or sister who was diagnosed with breast cancer before age 40, then our “10 year rule” applies. For example, with a first degree relative diagnosed at age 42, your eligibility begins at 32.
- One year since your last mammogram.
- Not pregnant.
- No breast issues (such as lump or discharge from nipple area).
- Can climb the unit stairs and stand for 10-15 minutes without assistance.
- Has seen an OBGYN or primary care provider within the last year who is willing to accept screening results.
Important Notice: Mammograms are conducted by appointment only for January 19th, 2024 starting at 8:00am. Any unscheduled walk-ins will not be accepted. Appointment cutoff date is Friday, January 5th.